by Cyprus1982
Visitor

I've got unlimited calls to EU from UK. Whys it not allowing call to Ireland?

I've got unlimited calls from UK to EU, but why is it not allowing me to call Republic of Ireland? 

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You don't have unlimited calls to EU from UK. It's not allowing call to Ireland

You don't have unlimited calls from UK to anywhere. It is outside your plan if you are calling a non-UK no. from the UK. You are not roaming when you do so. They count as International calls & are chargeable.

International calls & texts to overseas nos. from UK can be rather expensive but EE has a free add-on that anyone, on PAYG or contract, can apply for to give these calls & texts at a fraction of the standard rates. See The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK .

As to why you can't call Ireland, try logging into your MyEE account online & go to Menu / Manage Device / Call Abroad and Premium rate. They will show as ticked if calling abroad is activated. If it is not ticked, can you activate this setting?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.