by dbz7809

I upgraded my sim only 4GEE plan early, does my contract date stay at the origin

I upgraded my sim only plan early on 29th April to a 4GEE Max plan. I now learn that from 10th May roaming in USA is included in the plan. My question is "as I upgraded early will I receive this benefit as my 12 month plan has more than 12 months to run after the 10th May date?" or have i lost out by being loyal and upgrading early.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: I upgraded my sim only 4GEE plan early, does my contract date stay at the or

Hi,

If you have upgraded your plan on the 29th April, then your plan does not include the five additional roaming countries, including USA. 

You will have to change your price plan to the newer max price plan to take advantage of the additional roaming countries. 

I would recommend you to call a customer support agent in a few days time, when the correct info has been propagated. 

To answer your original question, your roaming benefit stays as long as you stay on the same tariff. 

W

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: I upgraded my sim only 4GEE plan early, does my contract date stay at the or

Hi,

If you have upgraded your plan on the 29th April, then your plan does not include the five additional roaming countries, including USA. 

You will have to change your price plan to the newer max price plan to take advantage of the additional roaming countries. 

I would recommend you to call a customer support agent in a few days time, when the correct info has been propagated. 

To answer your original question, your roaming benefit stays as long as you stay on the same tariff. 

W

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dbz7809

Thank you for coming to community for support 🙂

@winston has been supporting you in regards to your query.

I would advise also having a look at our Free EU roaming: Who’s covered and what’s included  post.

Hope this helps

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.