by Cathrynjade
Explorer

I never have signal abroad why is this

I can never get signal when I go on holiday to turkey why is this? 

6 REPLIES 6
by Cathrynjade
Explorer

I never have signal abroad why is this

I can never get signal when I go on holiday to turkey why is this? 

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: I never have signal abroad why is this

Is it only Turkey you don't get signal in? Does roaming work in other countries?

Have you texted RO to 150 when you are in the UK to check your roaming status?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@DonDino wrote:

Isn't it ROAMING to 150? I thought RO was just for getting prices from a particular country.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@XRaySpeX wrote:

@DonDino wrote:

Isn't it ROAMING to 150? I thought RO was just for getting prices from a particular country.

Oops! Yes you are absolutely right @XRaySpeX. It's 'ROAMING' they need to text, not 'RO'! Thanks for the correction!

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @DonDino you are correct you can text the code RO to 150/450 (depending on if you are on the EE, T-Mobile or Orange network) to check your roaming status. You do not need to text the full word ROAMING. :):

IMG_0222.PNG

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Cathrynjade

Thank you for coming to see us in community all the way from Turkey 🙂

So I can offer some further support to you, can you confirm that you struggle with service each time you go to Turkey?

Is it one resort/country?

Or

Anytime you go abroad?

I know you've been given support from some of the other guys here already and I'm inclined to think Roaming is not set up on your phone.

Please have a look at our EE Roaming - Getting ready to use your phone abroad post and this will tell you exactly what you need to do before you go away.

If you are currently abroad and struggling for service then please have a good read of our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad post and this will tell you absolutely everything you need to do now.

Hope all the information helps you.

Let me know if you need us for anything else.

Thanks 

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.