by Jollyz Contributor
Contributor

I need urgent help! My phone has been blocked from Australia

Please help! I need to get in touch with both my family in the UK and Latvia urgently however EE has cancelled my contract for no apparent reason! I can call outside Australia and have been an EE member for years. I've recently moved to Australia and have had nothing but trouble with them - I keep topping up and not being able to use my phone. PLEASEEEE HELP!

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I need urgent help! My phone has been blocked from Australia

@Jollyz: You say you can call outside Oz but can't call UK? How long you been in Oz?

What does texting AL to 150 tell you?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jollyz

Welcome to the community.

Are you on contract or pay as you go? Your post mentions that it is a contract but it also says that you've topped up.

What do you mean that you can call outside of Australia? Are you able to make any calls at all? Have you been able to call the UK recently?

I hope everything is OK, we'll do our best to help.

Chris

by Jollyz Contributor
Contributor

So I'm now on a Pay-As-You-Go. I've been in Aus for 4 months however have been using the phone for general messaging and voicemail check ups. I've made sure to keep the phone topped up and in some form of use. Before I left the UK and when I converted to the Pay-As-You-go sim from my old contract the lady on the phone said that my number and sim will not be cancelled providing I make at least one phone every 6 months.

I need to be able to call Europe wide, mainly UK, France and Latvia using my UK sim card, which at present I'm not able to do so.

When I log into my online account I get a message saying that my accound has been closed.

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming that, @Jollyz.

I've sent you a private message to get some some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.