by Shermin1 Investigator
Investigator

I need someone to pleaseCall me I’m in a foreign country and my phone has cut

I need a team member to please contact me I’m stuck

in a foreign country with no phone service I need it to be reactivated please!! 

13 REPLIES 13
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I need someone to pleaseCall me I’m in a foreign country and my phone has cu

Morning @Shermin1

Thanks for coming to the community.

Has this been working for you abroad previously?

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Leanne 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I need someone to pleaseCall me I’m in a foreign country and my phone has cu

If on contract, did you activate roaming on your EE a/c before you left UK?

Often just rebooting the phone is the simple remedy. Otherwise try logging into your My EE account online & go to Menu / Manage Device / Roaming Abroad and also Call Abroad and Premium rate. They will show as ticked if roaming and calling abroad is activated. If they are not ticked, can you activate these settings?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Shermin1 Investigator
Investigator

I’m paying monthly but my phone has been cut off and I need it back on until Wednesday at least, I’ve paid £200 aswel

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Then you'll need to call EE to reinstate it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by

Hi @Shermin1.

Is there anyone else with you who is either on EE or using a UK mobile number?

Have you tried restarting the phone?

Jon

by Shermin1 Investigator
Investigator

I can’t call anyone as it doesn’t let me call, can they call me?

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

No one will call you from here. Try calling the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype.

by

Hi @Shermin1.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

by Shermin1 Investigator
Investigator

No I’m on my own I have no one to help I need a team member to call me if they can call me tomorrow at arounf 12 that will be perfect, I really need help, I was promised a call today and didn’t get a call

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Shermin1   Do you have a signal showing on the device ?  

by Shermin1 Investigator
Investigator

Yes I do but
My device has been cut off / suspended I paid £200 towards my bill they suggested I pay £175 but I paid more, I need someone to call me I can’t
Make any calls or anything I’m stuck!

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Shermin1   so you didn't pay you bill but that's now been paid,. If that's correct you have to allow up to 24 hours before your device is reconnected.   No one will call you now as customers services is closed.  

And  this is a public forum not customer services. 

by

Morning @Shermin1

Thanks for coming back to us.

I have replied to your private message now.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions