by Aleccokuk Investigator
Investigator

I need help re Roaming

I have a Galaxy Note 9, I am currently in Lebanon, middle east. I have recieved typical welcome to Lebanon message by sms on my EE moblie No, so I presume it is roaming, however I still cant recieve calls, also trying to set Automatic network connection. Can anyone help please???

9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I need help re Roaming

Hi @Aleccokuk

If you didn't activate roaming in your account then it won't work. 

Log into your online account and menu - manage device and then activate roaming and international calls.

Costs and add ons can be found here.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Investigator

Hi mark

Many thanks but still cant find where to activate roaming and international calls.

Alex
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Aleccokuk

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you log into your My EE account online and select Menu > Manage Device > Roaming Abroad and also Call Abroad and Premium rate.

They will show as ticked if roaming and calling abroad is activated.

If these are not ticked, can you activate both and let us know if this works for you 🙂

Leanne 🙂

Investigator

Hi Marl and Leanne, I am trying to find this .I see menue, click then manage my device, after that no options  "Roaming Abroad and also Call Abroad and Premium rate".

I really need this roaming to be available due to family circumstances back in UK

Regards

Alex

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Aleccokuk

Are you with us on pay monthly?

If so, this should show at the bottom of the page for you within your My EE online account not the app.

Leanne 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you on PAYG? On PAYG roaming is auto enabled & you won't see those options in your MyEE.

Do you have PAYG credit to pay roaming charges? Any Pack you may have is not valid outside the EU.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Hello to all. I appreciate all the advise you have given me. So you and other community members undesrtand. I am pay as you go, and no matter what I did on line, I could not fix the problem.

I used a landline in Lebanon and called the EE help line, I wished I could remeber the name of the guy, he was Irish, and was doing his best to solve my problem.

Eventually he reset my network configurings and asked me to reboot my phone once or twice, anyway, I am pleased that since then it worked, although it was 22minutes of a long distance international call.

What matters, now my line is roaming, and it was important due to family circumstances, many thansk to all.

Regards

Alex

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Team

Hi @Aleccokuk,

I'm glad your all sorted!

Enjoy the your time in Lebanon.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.