by Hande
Explorer

I’m using payas u go, I’m outside UK can’t call UK numbers, please help

I’m using payas u go, I’m outside UK can’t call UK numbers, could you please help

6 REPLIES 6
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: I’m using payas u go, I’m outside UK can’t call UK numbers, please help

Hello @Hande ,

Welcome to the community,

You may want to take a look here, as you should find the answers if you have not already done so:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Roaming/EE-Roaming-Help-when-abroad-with-your-EE-phone-or-device/td-p/...

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Where are you? If outside EU, do you have credit to make calls?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Hande
Explorer

I am in Turkey. I have £5 data top up and £1 voice pack. I receive SMSes but unable to call or send messages. I get the prompt that this number is barred from calling. I see the network bars so I have no idea what to do. I cant even call EE customer support.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Hande , take a look at the link I have included above, you should then find that your mobile should work ok.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You're not within the EU. Your packs are useless there. You need actual credit (£££) to make calls & texts.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hande 

Welcome to the community.

As @XRaySpeX pointed out, you'd have to have some credit or a roaming add-on to use your phone in Turkey.

Find costs for using your phone in Turkey >

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.