by merlinevans
Explorer

I'm trying to pay my bill over the phone from Spain but I can't make any calls?

I stupidly didn't make myself the bill payer on my EE account, so have paid by bill over the phone for the past few years. I am travelling around Spain, however, and I can't make any calls for some reason. I can receive them but get and Orange robot talking to me everytime I try and make a call. I need to pay my bill! 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I'm trying to pay my bill over the phone from Spain but I can't make any cal

@merlinevans: Did you activate roaming on your MyEE a/c before you left? Presumably not. Having a roaming allowance does not auto enable it. You may still be able to in your online a/c under Manage Devices. If not, you will need to call EE. Use the landline nos. in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I'm trying to pay my bill over the phone from Spain but I can't make any cal

Hello there @merlinevans

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you got roaming set up with the advice from @XRaySpeX

If not, are you able to receive calls and texts?

Hope to hear back from you soon.

by merlinevans
Explorer

Unfortunately, I need to be able to call 150 to set it up and I can't. I can receive and send text messages, receive phone calls and access all my data, but cannot place any calls. If you are able to get EE to call me i believe this could fix it?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @merlinevans

I've sent you a private message on here.

When you respond, then we can try and help further.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks, Leanne

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions