by Danim
Visitor

I'm so annoyed with EE they cut my service wrongly and i cant contact them

Firstly I'd like to express how angry I am with EE I think it' a joke and I'm considering moving to another network. Their first mistake as I found out the other day is I wanted to upgrade my phone. They told me it will cost abit extra a month but I will get more data then I had before and everything else will stay the same. Ok great...accept that was not the case I actually have LESS data now then before. Then I found hidden charges for international call making. But I now live inside the eu so it shouldn't cost me anything to make calls to England from Cyprus it never did before...however before I was cut off my bill this month was 280 pound now what the he'l is going on. For sure I will not accept this if i have to go to court for this I will because so far I've been miss sold a new contract with miss leading information I've had hidden charges placed on my account and it seems they have been charging me fortunes for making calls and messages inside the UK. I need this sorted

3 REPLIES 3
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: I'm so annoyed with EE they cut my service wrongly and i cant contact them

@Danim, this is a community forum, no one as access to your account, if your unable to call them, I would try try chatting to someone on the EE website, they should be able to assist you 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Danim

Thank you for coming to see us in community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that the level of service you advise that you have received has not met your expectations.

I can see that @Seanduds1 has pointed you towards our customer services team, have you spoken with them?

If you have and you aren't satisfied with the answer/outcome, then please see our ways to complain should you choose to.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Danim wrote:

But I now live inside the eu so it shouldn't cost me anything to make calls to England from Cyprus it never did before

EE's roaming plans are not intended for being abroad on a permanent or semi-permanent basis. You are expected to have a stable link with the UK by spending a total of 60 days or more within the UK during any 120 day period.

Perhaps that is the reason but you should have received a warning text.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.