by B-Xplicit Investigator
Investigator

I'm on an ee 4gee Max plan, I'm in Poland now how do I use my data and calls?

I am in Poland currently and can't use my data texts or calls. I called ee before I left and they said It should just connect when I get here or I will receive a text with information but I can even receive texts as my phone won't find a signal. Does anyone know how to fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: I'm on an ee 4gee Max plan, I'm in Poland now how do I use my data and calls

Hi @B-Xplicit can you try a manual network search that sometimes sorts it 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by B-Xplicit Investigator
Investigator

Re: I'm on an ee 4gee Max plan, I'm in Poland now how do I use my data and calls


@Damienw1 wrote:

Hi @B-Xplicit can you try a manual network search that sometimes sorts it 


Hi @Damienw1 I have tried to manually connect to all the available networks but they all say the same thing "sim card unable to connect to this network" have tried my sim in a few phones.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: I'm on an ee 4gee Max plan, I'm in Poland now how do I use my data and calls

I'm sorry to say it sounds like roaming hasn't been activated on your account the only way to correct this now is tommorow morning I'm afraid I will tag in a member of staff who will be able to get you some assistance on here via live chat 

 

@Leanne_T Could you provide a link please 

Thanks 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by B-Xplicit Investigator
Investigator

Re: I'm on an ee 4gee Max plan, I'm in Poland now how do I use my data and calls


@Damienw1 wrote:

I'm sorry to say it sounds like roaming hasn't been activated on your account the only way to correct this now is tommorow morning I'm afraid I will tag in a member of staff who will be able to get you some assistance on here via live chat 

 

@Leanne_T Could you provide a link please 

Thanks 


Thanks @Damienw1 appreciated 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I'm on an ee 4gee Max plan, I'm in Poland now how do I use my data and calls

Morning @B-Xplicit.

 

Thanks for coming here for help.

 

I have sent you a private message on here now.

 

This has a link to our online chat teams.

 

They will be able to help you get this sorted 🙂

 

Thanks @Damienw1 for letting me know!

by B-Xplicit Investigator
Investigator

Re: I'm on an ee 4gee Max plan, I'm in Poland now how do I use my data and calls


@Leanne_T wrote:

Morning @B-Xplicit.

 

Thanks for coming here for help.

 

I have sent you a private message on here now.

 

This has a link to our online chat teams.

 

They will be able to help you get this sorted 🙂

 

Thanks @Damienw1 for letting me know!


Hi @Leanne_T thanks for your reply. I have clicked the link but it tells me that either everyone is busy or it is closed now. Not too sure which one.

by
EE Employee

Re: I'm on an ee 4gee Max plan, I'm in Poland now how do I use my data and calls

Hi @B-Xplicit

 

Thank you for your reply.

 

The chat teams are facing an unusually high number of chat requests.

 

Please do keep trying as the chat teams are certainly not closed.

 

Many thanks,

 

Lee 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.