by loujh666 Investigator
Investigator

I'm in france and my mobile data has stopped working.

My mobile data has stopped working even though it did previously  (since I've been here). Error message says home network left. I'm in france and never had problems before. 

6 REPLIES 6
by loujh666 Investigator
Investigator

I'm in france and my mobile data has stopped working "left home network".

My mobile data has stopped working even though it did previously  (since I've been here). Error message says home network left. I'm in france and never had problems before. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I'm in france and my mobile data has stopped working "left home network

Hi, 

Did you activate roaming before you left the UK? 

If not,  and if you cannot activate via your online account, then you will need to speak to CS. If you cannot call EE and you are a pay monthly customer,  you can use the live chat function under EE on their contact us page. (click on the cross next to EE and the live chat function will be visible) 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @loujh666

Thanks for coming to community all the way from France Smiley Happy

Have you now managed to activate roaming? That is potentialy the problem that @Northerner has correctly identified.

If not, please see our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad support article.

Some of the hints, tips and tricks may help to get things working for you.

If not, please log in to your MYEE and await a live chat with an advisor.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by loujh666 Investigator
Investigator

Hello Richard,

No as stated in my original post roaming was set up and stopped working. I've tried all the tips EE recommends. Have manually and automatically selected networks, didn't work. Turned off 4g, didn't work.

by loujh666 Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

Thanks for your reply but yes my roaming is set up, I've been using it for weeks. It's just stopped and says I've left home network. I've tried manually and automatically selecting network and also turned off 4g but neither have worked. 

Thank you 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @loujh666

Thanks for getting back to us and for trying the roaming troubleshooting.

I recommend getting in contact with our customer service team so that they can look into this for you.

You can get in touch by logging into your My EE account on your phone's browser (not the app) or a computer. Once you're logged in, a chat window will pop up when an advisor is available.

If you can't get in contact with chat, please get in touch from an alternative phone.

Please let us know how you got on, once you've spoken to them.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.