by Kellyhattz
Explorer

I'm in Germany I cannot opt in to the TRAVEL or EUROPASS my message won't send

• I'm in Germany and I cannot opt into the TRAVEL OR EUROPASS add on thing. When I go to send words "TRAVEL or EUROPASS" to 150 it don't send. I can't call out but can recice calls my data roaming is turned on. Iv turned my device on and off. Still nothing. 

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I'm in Germany I cannot opt in to the TRAVEL or EUROPASS my message won't se

What plan is your phone on?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I'm in Germany I cannot opt in to the TRAVEL or EUROPASS my message won't se

Good morning @Kellyhattz

Welcome to the EE community 🙂

Here is some information from our TRAVEL DATA PASS help and support page.

Choose Travel Data Pass and use your phone abroad in our most popular destinations just like you do at home.  

It gives you 500MB data for a fixed price per day - £3 in our Europe Zone, £4 in the USA and Canada and £5 in nine other countries. So there’s no need to hunt around for WiFi.

And no chance of an unexpected bill when you get home. 

Opt in once and you’ll only be charged on days you use data abroad in an included country. 

Text TRAVEL to 150 now (in UK or abroad) to opt in.

If you're already signed up for Travel Data Pass  (previously Euro Data Pass) and want to opt out, just text STOP TRAVEL to 150 at any time.

Did you activate roaming before you went abroad?

If not, here is our Roaming with EE – Everything you need to know about using your phone abroad post.

Also here is the Roaming information for GERMANY on EE.

Have you also tried a manual network search?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Kellyhattz
Explorer

I'm not sure tbh

by
EE Community Support Team

If you can possibly answer some of the questions  asked to you in the post, then we will try our best to help you @Kellyhattz

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.