by Jammers10 Investigator
Investigator

I’m in Australia for a while, I was told I can use my phone for £7 a month more

9 REPLIES 9
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I’m in Australia for a while, I was told I can use my phone for £7 a month m

Good Evening @Jammers10.

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Was this to change your plan to a MAX plan?

How long are you going to be in Australia for?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Investigator

Re: I’m in Australia for a while, I was told I can use my phone for £7 a month m

Hello Katie yes I believe it was to change it to a max plan. How can I do this? I’m here for approximately 3 months
Investigator

Hello Katie yes I believe it was to change it to a max plan. How can I do this? I’m here for approximately 3 months

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jammers10   To do this you’ll need to call customer services to request it.   You might be able to do this via live chat,  to get live chat login to your online EE account and wait for a live chat window to pop up.  Customer services is open till 9pm UK time, So you’ve got around 20 minutes to go. 

Investigator

Thanks for that Chris. I’ll give them a call

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Jammers10  You could just add the £10 a month Roam Further add-on and then cancel it when you're back, if you wanted a quick option?

by

Morning @Jammers10

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Investigator

HI, I have added the further roaming add on and all is ok. Many thanks 

jamie

by

Hi @Jammers10

Thanks for the update 🙂

Have an amazing time in Australia.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.