by Christovski Investigator
Investigator

I'm currently in Italy, How do I unblock international calls?

Ive just arrived in Italy, I have international calls included on my priceplan but when I try to use my phone it says that calls are barred! How can I unblock international calls??

7 REPLIES 7
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: I'm currently in Italy, How do I unblock international calls?

Hello @Christovski,

Welcome to the community,

Did you make sure that roaming was enabled on your account before going abroad?

If you click here, you will find what to do:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Roaming/Roaming-with-EE-What-to-do-if-you-re-having-problems-abroad/td...

Investigator

Thanks for your reply @Schockwave 

unfortunatly I didn't realise I had to enable them before I left, is there any way of doing it from Italy??

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Christovski, Have you clicked on the link above I wrote? You will find the answers there, as we cannot do anything in the forums, as we have no account access.

If you are a pay monthly customer on a personal account, you can access the live chat in your account,

You can also ring EE customer service using Skype or Viber or any such messenger, the number is in the contact us page.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

There is a freephone number for EE Customer Services that you can call free using Skype or another VoIP app, from a computer or your phone via WiFi - it's +44 800 956 6000 .

Other than Skype, Tesco International Calling app is another good option - when you install it on your phone it gives you £1 free credit. 0800 numbers are free from this app as well, and of course it can be used over WiFi.

One of the above options should enable you to ring through to EE over any WiFi connection (hotels, restaurants, etc.), and get your roaming activated.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Christovski,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

I've sent you a private message with a link to chat with customer services online.

They'll be happy to help. Smiley Happy

James

Investigator

Thanks for your help @DonDino I called the number you gave me via Skype and it's all sorted now

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Christovski, Glad you got it all sorted, thank you for letting us know, come back anytime you need help, that is what the community is for.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.