by Yas_q2 Investigator
Investigator

I’m already abroad and need to set up roaming I have no service n my ee nt worki

I’m already abroad and need to set up roaming I don’t habe service to ring 150 and my ee isn’t working when I try to log in

9 REPLIES 9
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I’m already abroad and need to set up roaming I have no service n my ee nt w

Hello there @Yas_q2

Thanks for coming to the community.

Could you try and manually connect to a network as below;

• iPhone – Settings > Carrier > Toggle Automatic OFF

• Android – Settings > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Tap OK

• Windows – Settings > Mobile Network > Network Selection > Tap on start manual search

Has this worked for you?

If not, what happens when you try and log into your My EE account?

Leanne.

by Yas_q2 Investigator
Investigator

Re: I’m already abroad and need to set up roaming I have no service n my ee nt w

Hiya yes I’ve tried to do that doesn’t work and I’ll attach what comes up when I try to log in20443B1A-9451-4AF4-B3F5-512A94B71E21.png

by

Hi @Yas_q2.

Thanks for confirming the error message.

Are you able to contact us using our live chat service on our get in touch page?

Hope to hear back form you soon.

Jon

by Yas_q2 Investigator
Investigator

Live chat isn’t an option is there a link you can send me ?

by

Hi @Yas_q2,

Are you using a pay as you go or pay monthly plan?

Do you see the same error when trying to log in via the app and your web browser?

Thanks

James

by Yas_q2 Investigator
Investigator

It’s a monthly plan and yes same when I try on the app

by

Thanks for answering our questions, @Yas_q2.

I've sent you a private message, please take a look at your community message inbox and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

by Yas_q2 Investigator
Investigator

Hey, i haven’t received anything but it’s fine now anyway as I am going home today thanks for all the help !

by

Hi @Yas_q2

Thanks for coming back to us.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Hope you had a great time.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.