by markarmstrong
Explorer

I have just arrived in Italy and have call barring active. How do I switch off?

See question!

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I have just arrived in Italy and have call barring active. How do I switch o

The only thing I could suggest is that I could tag some of the EE staff, who maybe able to switch it off on your account, from there end.

@Lee_H 

@Christopher_G

@Richard_C

@Leanne_T

by markarmstrong
Explorer

Re: I have just arrived in Italy and have call barring active. How do I switch o

Thanks so much! If that doesn’t work I’ll call customer services from a colleague’s phone tomorrow.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

wrote:

Thanks so much! If that doesn’t work I’ll call customer services from a colleague’s phone tomorrow.

You are very welcome, let us know if you get the issue sorted out 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @markarmstrong

Thank you for coming to see us in the EE community 🙂

I hope you are loving Italy, I really want to go to Rome and see the the Colosseum as it will remind me of my favorite movie of all time Gladiator.

Thanks for tagging @Fatboy71 and now we can try to help.

When you are preparing for your trip abroad @markarmstrong it is essential that roaming is activated before you go away.

In order to do this, all the information/set-up instructions can be found in our EE roaming - Getting ready to use your phone abroad support article.

I know on this occasion, you were aware that you needed to do this.  I know it's not working at the moment for you.

However, we can help.

Please take a look at some of the hints, tips and tricks to get activated in our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad support article.

If none of the advice in the support article works, you may have an international bar present.  

This will need account access at this point.

If you are a pay monthly personal EE customer, then log in to My EE and await a chat with an online advisor.

If you can't access this, then please call customer services from an alternative landline or mobile.

Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.