by donauscar
Explorer

I have a new EE sim but can't load credit, I am also restricted to call 150

I am on roaming and I have a new EE sim but I am not allowed to load credit, I am also restricted to call 150, please I need help. Auscar

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I have a new EE sim but can't load credit, I am also restricted to call 150

HI,

@donauscar

Please look at this Ways to top up on pay as you go

You can also top up with this link. 

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/fast-payment-payg/?f=148832031&mig=checked&redirFrom=https://myaccount.ee...

I hope it will help you to get to go. 

Many Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Top up abroad

If you're abroad you won't be able to use text top-up. You can still top up online using My EE, or you can call +44 7953 966 250 and top up using a credit or debit card. You can also top up by calling 360 direct from your device.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by donauscar
Explorer

loading of airtime

Please how can I lead my EE airtime outside UK, I have tried to call 150 and 360 for top-up but it's not connecting, I need help please.

Auscar

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @donauscar

Thank you for stopping by community for some help 🙂

I can see @tahirmian and @XRaySpeX have given you the right information to help and resolve your query.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.