by Annabel9

I have Just arrived in malaga Spain, and my data is not working. Says No service

I have just arrived in malaga spain, and i have not received a message from you yet, my data and 4g is not working it just says no service all the time. My boyfriend has the exact same phone as me and uses EE as well and his is working perfectly, i would appreciate some help in this as i need to use my phone while travelling spain. Thank you Annabel

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: I have Just arrived in malaga Spain, and my data is not working. Says No ser

HI @Annabel9 

Can you check roaming is enabled?

If you log into MyEE and go to Manage device, make sure you have activated roaming and international calls.

Or If you have the MyEE app, go to usage controls, activate use phone abroad and make international and premium calls

roaming.jpg

Let us know if that works or not!

1 REPLY 1
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: I have Just arrived in malaga Spain, and my data is not working. Says No ser

HI @Annabel9 

Can you check roaming is enabled?

If you log into MyEE and go to Manage device, make sure you have activated roaming and international calls.

Or If you have the MyEE app, go to usage controls, activate use phone abroad and make international and premium calls

roaming.jpg

Let us know if that works or not!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.