by Chelseyj41
Explorer

I cant ring the uk from abroad

Hi, im currently in gran canaria, and i tried ringing home but it says i cant ring the number? Ive tried other numbers too. Why cant i ring?

4 REPLIES 4
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: I cant ring the uk from abroad

@Chelseyj41 Did you activate roaming before you left? You may be able to do it yourself under your Ee account and Manage my device if not you will have to use live chat tomorrow from 8 am uk time 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by Chelseyj41
Explorer

No i didnt think i had to because Ive been with vodafone before ee and never had to, I'll try that tomorrow i know its included in my package because I checked before i left thankyou anyway

Sent from my iPhone
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Chelseyj41 No worries. For some reason Ee don't activate it automatically even though it's included.

Hope you get it working let us know if you need any more help 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by
EE Employee

Hi @Chelseyj41 and welcome to the community.

So I can try and help, please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network other than what you are on.

Please also can I get you to try and dial a friend or family member using format of 00447*********, did this work?

Also, please let me know If you are using an EE personal or business account as I may be able to assist with our live chat service?

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.