Highlighted
by REASON
Visitor

I can't reach EE, I can't call 150. All calls are barred. I am abroad and stuck!

I can't find any email address for EE customer services. I can't call 150. I can't call any numbers they have suggested. I am abroad and want to get the european calls ADD ON, but how can I if my phone doesnt even work?? Is it possible to online somehow? I bought the contract a month ago (sim only) Please can someone help, I desperately need to make calls back to the UK, and where I am in Europe to european phones. I was promised I could do this and now I'm high and dry. THanks in advance for any suggestions... 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I can't reach EE, I can't call 150. All calls are barred. I am abroad and st

@REASON: EE provides no email contact for its mobile users.

Is your SIM-only  on contract or PAYG?

What European calls ADD ON? Your UK allowances are already usable in the EU. Why do you need an add-on?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I can't reach EE, I can't call 150. All calls are barred. I am abroad and st

Hi @REASON,

Welcome to the EE Community. 

If you are using a pay monthly plan, please login to My EE and select 'Manage device' from the menu.

From there, make sure 'Roaming abroad' and 'Call abroad and premium rate' are both toggled on.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions