by Fayerogers2629
Explorer

I can’t get my phone to connect to turkcell I need to call my travel insurance

Help! How can I get my phone to get service to turkcell? It’s been working fine and just gone off? I’m stuck in turkey and my daughter is unwel and have to ring travel insurance 

please can someone help 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I can’t get my phone to connect to turkcell I need to call my travel insuran

Hi @Fayerogers2629 

Log into your online account and then menu - Manage device, make sure you have activated roaming and international calls.

Or

From the MyEE app current usage - controls, activate use phone abroad and make international and premium calls

Roaming costs for Turkey can be found here.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Fayerogers2629
Explorer

Re: I can’t get my phone to connect to turkcell I need to call my travel insuran

I have done and it’s been working fine today but now not working?

Sent from my iPhone
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Fayerogers2629

I am sorry to hear your daughter is not very well. 

Are you able to manually select another network? you can do this by following these steps:

• iPhone – Settings > Mobile Data > Network Selection > Turn off Automatic

• Android – Settings > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Tap OK

• Windows – Settings > Mobile Network > Network Selection > Tap on start manual search

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.