by Loz72
Explorer

I am travelling to the UAE what's the cheapest option to use my phone there?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I am travelling to the UAE what's the cheapest option to use my phone there?

Hello @Loz72 here is a link containing all of the charges and roaming add ons available when roaming in the UAE on EE:

http://explore.ee.co.uk/roaming/ee/uae

🙂

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I am travelling to the UAE what's the cheapest option to use my phone there?

Hello @Loz72 here is a link containing all of the charges and roaming add ons available when roaming in the UAE on EE:

http://explore.ee.co.uk/roaming/ee/uae

🙂

by Loz72
Explorer

Thank you Tom222 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

Probably cheaper to unlock your phone and use a local sim especially if you intend to stay or visit on a regular basis. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @Loz72 come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Loz72,

Thanks for coming here.

Also to add to the great advice.

Please check with our customer service team that the Roaming is set up for you.

Hope you have a great time 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.