by Keith77 Investigator
Investigator

I am in france and outgoing calls have been barred

I am unable to make calls from my mobile in france can anyone help me get the calls barred lifted as I need to use my phone 

4 REPLIES 4
by Keith77 Investigator
Investigator

I am in france and outgoing calls have been barred

Can anyone help me as I'm in france and all outgoing calls have been barred

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I am in france and outgoing calls have been barred

Good morning @Keith77

Welcome to community 🙂

I hope you are having a nice time in France?

I'd strongly recommend having a look at our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad post and this will take you through all trouble shooting and ultimately what to do to try and get service activated.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Keith77 Did you call customer services and request roaming to be enabled on your account? Or did you text roaming to 150 to enabled this service before you left the UK ? 

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

There is also a freephone number for EE Customer Services that you can call free using Skype or another VoIP app, from a computer or your phone via WiFi - it's +44 800 956 6000 .

Other than Skype, Tesco International Calling app is another good option - when you install it on your phone it gives you £1 free credit. 0800 numbers are free from this app as well, and of course it can be used over WiFi.

One of the above options should enable you to ring through to EE over any WiFi connection (hotels, restaurants, etc.), and get your roaming activated.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.