by Jimlewis
Explorer

I am in Spain and unable to phone or send a text message

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I am in Spain and unable to phone or send a text message

Hello @Jimlewis sorry to hear you are having problems using your phone abroad. First of all try checking roaming is enabled on your account by logging in to MYEE online and navigating to MYEE>manage device. If it is enabled then try restarting your phone and/or tapping settings>network selection, switching it off and trying a different roaming network after waiting for the list of available ones to load underneath. You can also try a network reset by tapping settings>general>reset>reset network settings (you will have to re-enter WiFi passwords after).

If roaming is not enabled or none of the above work please call customer service on +447953 966 250 from any phone who can access the account and look into this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I am in Spain and unable to phone or send a text message

Hi @Jimlewis

Thanks for coming to chat to us all the way from Spain 🙂

Please do let us know how you get on with the brilliant information @Profile closed has passed on to you.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.