by Richard1969 Investigator
Investigator

I am in Japan now. How do I contact ee without incurring charges 4 account help

13 REPLIES 13
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I am in Japan now. How do I contact ee without incurring charges 4 account h

@Richard1969: Try the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I am in Japan now. How do I contact ee without incurring charges 4 account h

Hi @Richard1969,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Is it anything we could help you with in the community?

Thanks

James

Investigator

I contacted ee before I left uk and bought a 100 text package for use in Japan. Just found out that it has not been applied to my account and I’ve been charged for 65p per text. I need to get it sorted but too expensive to call ee from Japan. They have left me stranded!! Is there anyway to email ee to get this sorted? 

by

Hi @Richard1969,

If you login to My EE you'll be able to chat with our Mobile Care team online.

They'll be happy to help.

James

Investigator

I can’t find the online chat on my ee. Can you help please.

Get Outlook for iOS
by Grand Master
Grand Master

If you are on contract, on the Get in Touch page open up the "EE                  +" & you will find Live Chat, when it's available during EE UK opening hours, looking like:

Capture.JPG

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by

Hi @Richard1969,

Have you tried logging in to My EE via your web browser, rather than the app?

Thanks

James

Investigator

I have found the chat option but it doesn’t work on the app or using the browser. 

When you click on option to connect it brings up page with opening times but no option to connect to chat. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you doing this now or last night outside UK opening hours?

At this very moment, the link I gave you is coming up with the display I showed you.

Investigator

Doing it now!!

Get Outlook for iOS
by Grand Master
Grand Master

At this very moment, the link I gave you is coming up with the display I showed you.

Investigator

This is so frustrating nothing I try works. Have emailed ee a complaint but will be home by the time they reply. 

I think I will be leaving ee for another provider when I get home. My wife has a hearing impairment and relies on this for communication. 

Feel very let down by ee. 

The community has been excellent wish I could say the same for  ee!! 

by

Hi @Richard1969

I am very sorry to hear you are unable to access our chat service.

I have sent you a private message to get some details.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.