by emilyhazlitt

I am currently being charged £3.33 per text message I send abroad

Hi there, 

I just received my bill for last month and it was dramatically higher than my base price, as was my bill the month before. I am currently away in France and my bill is showing that I am being charged £3.33 per text message that I make (which is very few) and £3.33 per call I make even though some calls were 5 seconds long. Even though the text I received when arriving in France said texts would cost 50p per text, and calls £1.50 per minute. Please could someone help me understand this pricing? 

Many thanks, 
Emily 

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Employee

Re: I am currently being charged £3.33 per text message I send abroad

Hi and welcome to the Community @emilyhazlitt

The charges you have received are for the Euro Pass, this allows for unlimited calls and texts and an allowance of data whilst in Europe.

Hope this clears a few things.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I am currently being charged £3.33 per text message I send abroad

Just to clarify it's £4 (incl. VAT) per day not per call/text. Check your bill again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.