by krnwjdk
Visitor

I am being repeatedly billed roaming fees for seconds-long calls and voicemails?

I don't understand it - I have never seen these calls come up on my phone and only found out about them when I recieved my bill! What is going on? Can I get a refund for these non-existent charges?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I am being repeatedly billed roaming fees for seconds-long calls and voicema

@krnwjdk   You need to call customer services about this as this is a public forum that has no access to your account.  

by
EE Employee

Re: I am being repeatedly billed roaming fees for seconds-long calls and voicema

Hi @krnwjdk and welcome to the community.

Which country are you currently roaming in?

If your phone is out of signal or turned off your calls may transfer to voicemail and in some countries your are charged for receiving calls.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

They're voicemails when your phone was not available and the caller rang off quickly.

It is advised to turn off voicemail before travelling outside Europe, to avoid such unexpected charges. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.