by Annoyedabroad
Explorer

I am abroad and need to lift my international call bar. How do I contact EE/

I signed up for a 4GEE Max Plan so I could use my phone abroad. I get abroad and find there's an international call block on my phone. So how do I get this lifted? I'm not allowed to call, so the 150 number doesn't help.

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Employee

Re: I am abroad and need to lift my international call bar. How do I contact EE/

Hi @Annoyedabroad and welcome to the community.

So I can try and help, please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network other than what you are on.

Please also can I get you to try and dial a friend or family member using format of 00447*********, did this work?

Also, please let me know If you are using an EE personal or business account as I may be able to assist with our live chat service?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I am abroad and need to lift my international call bar. How do I contact EE/

@Annoyedabroad If you have wifi and skype, you can call EE for free on +44 800 956 6000. 

by Annoyedabroad
Explorer

Lee, 

ive tried changing to all available networks and nothing has worked. I've tried dialing home on all,

im a personal customer. 

Hope you can help!

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Annoyedabroad.

Thanks for coming back to us,

I have sent you a private message on here with a link to our online chat team.

They can help you get this sorted.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.