by RabSas Investigator
Investigator

I am abroad and my account is blocked! I have no way to contact customer service

Can someone from EE help me here please? Live chat doesn’t appear in my options online?

8 REPLIES 8
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: I am abroad and my account is blocked! I have no way to contact customer ser

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I am abroad and my account is blocked! I have no way to contact customer ser

Good Morning @RabSas.

Welcome to the community.

I hope you're having a lovely time abroad, what country are you currently in?

When you log in to your My EE does it show everything is allowed, you can check this by following these steps:

Log in to My EE > Menu > Manage device > Ensure 'Roaming abroad' and 'Call abroad and premium rate' is allowed.

Speak soon,

Katie 🙂

by RabSas Investigator
Investigator

It doesn’t appear when I log in.

However I’ve managed to sort it by contacting EE through Skype free of charge.

thanks for the response though. 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

When did you try. It only appears when they are open which is 8am UK time

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by RabSas Investigator
Investigator

It was definitely after 08:00 UK time. It was just before I messaged the community on here by about 10 mins.

by Drica
Visitor

@RabSas wrote:

Can someone from EE help me here please? Live chat doesn’t appear in my options online?

No chats,no online options....I,d to call from Brasil and this cost me a fortune,just because there are NO other options

by RabSas Investigator
Investigator

If you can get WiFi, use Skype to call customer service. That’s what I had to do.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Drica,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Are you trying to activate roaming so you can use your phone in Brasil?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.