by SueSage
Visitor

How to make calls from Turkey

I'm in Turkey, I have roaming on, I spoke to EE customer services yesterday before I left and I should be good to go, I even had a text to confirm that I was good to go - but I still can't dial out - I can't even phone EE to ask them.

i can receive calls and send and receive texts but I can't dial out - what am I doing wrong?

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How to make calls from Turkey

You need to call EE to lift the International Call barring or you may be able to do it in your MyEE under Manage Device.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @SueSage and welcome to the community.

So I can try and help, please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network other than what you are on.

Please also can I get you to try and dial a friend or family member using format of 00447*********, did this work?

Also, please let me know If you are using an EE personal or business account as I may be able to assist with our live chat service?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Campbellherman2 Investigator
Investigator

I'm in turkey,got credit on my phone till the 4/12/2017 can't get to ring out what am I doing wrong

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Campbellherman2,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

Are you using an EE pay monthly or pay as you go plan?

If it's pay as you go, do you have sufficient credit to make a call? (If you have a pay as you go pack, you won't be able to use your inclusive allowances in Turkey)

James

Investigator

What am I doing wrong I've got credit min,and MB tried everything

Investigator

OK.thanks for the information, cheers

by
EE Community Support Team

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.