by Dilewis Investigator
Investigator

How long abroad can i use ee

Im in cyprus .i have paygo Ee and a rolling 1month pack how long can i keep using this whilst abroad before ee cut me off .

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: How long abroad can i use ee

Hi @Dilewis

The credit will still stay on the device, it will not be removed until the number has not been used for 273 days.

Many thanks,

Lee

7 REPLIES 7
by
EE Employee

Hi @Dilewis and welcome to the community.

You can use your UK allowances throughout the EU. 

All EE plans are for people who are UK customers and travel to other countries on a short-term basis, not for people spending extended amounts of time abroad.

What this means is that if you’re spending 60 out of 120 days in the UK then an EE plan, and it’s inclusive roaming benefits, will be great for you.

If you’re out of the country for longer than 60 days then this may not be the best option.

Speeds will vary depending on the local network you are using at the time.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Dilewis Investigator
Investigator

So what happens to the money i have on my phone if i am out of the country for more than 60 days i topped up befor i came out and am abroad for 6months at least

Di
Lewis
by
EE Employee

Hi @Dilewis 

You will get notifications before any action is taken.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Dilewis Investigator
Investigator

Wish they had told me this befor as there is no way i can use my credit in 2 months never seen this written and the shop did not tell me when i told them i was going abroad oh well if thats the way it is i shall have to cut my losses thanks for the info

Di
Lewis
by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi @Dilewis

The credit will still stay on the device, it will not be removed until the number has not been used for 273 days.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Dilewis Investigator
Investigator

As i said i told them in shop i was coming to live in cyprus and they advised me to get a pack and top up i eould have gone to tesco if i had known as my friend out here has had her tesco payg for 18months and still going i shall now ger a cypriot mobilevfor when you close me down next month

by
EE Employee

Hi @Dilewis

I understand your frustration, I will certainly pass feedback over to the retail team for you.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.