by Gashton
Visitor

How do I turn my voicemail off when in the USA

Hi there

can any one help me to turn my voicemail off...I'm in the US at the moment And I tried LOADS to text 150 before I left but Kept being told there was a problem so was unable to complete the action.

ive currently had 4 voicemails since arriving (I'm not that popular!) and am worried about all the charges I've heard about (I've not listened to any of the messages)

can anyone help me find a way to turn it off without calling customer services as I don't currently have a way to do this without costing!!

many thank in advance 

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Employee

Re: How do I turn my voicemail off when in the USA

Hi @Gashton and welcome to the community.

If you log into your My EE account, you will have an option to chat when an agent is available, or you can contact us using our contact numbers on the get in touch page.

Our customer service team will be able to assist with your issue.

The link will be active till 8pm (UK TIME).

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I turn my voicemail off when in the USA

Try texting VM OFF to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.