by freakingpink
Explorer

How do I know if ROAM FURTHER has been activated?

can someone show/screenshot/copy any text/messages that indicate the ROAM FURTHER pass for 10pounds/month has been successfully activated? I will most probably only be purchasing it the day before I leave for my trip to the USA as I will be there for almost a whole month and don't want the pass to run more than 30 days so that I have to pay for 2 months. So I want to know in advance what it should look like when it has been successfully activated so I know its good to go... Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
by freakingpink
Explorer

Re: My EE app or website won’t let me add free roaming for usa £8.33 per month

hi @Sjohns32 , did you manage to use your UK data allowance in USA in the end?

hi @Leanne_T , can you give specific instructions on how to purchase the ROAM FURTHER add-on for 1 month for a SIM only 12-month contract that does not have any swappables? My plan is the 20GB/month SIM only plan. 

Thanks in advance

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@freakingpink : Text ROAM FURTHER to 150, When you want to stop it text STOP ROAM FURTHER to 150,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @freakingpink

Welcome to the community. 

To activate the Roam Further Pass please text ROAM FURTHER to 150

You can find full information on our Roam Further help page

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.