by foghornal
Explorer

How do I know if I’m a max plan user? I cannot remember when I joined EE.

I don’t know if I’m a max plan user, or if I started my contract after May 17. How can I find out without calling EE? I’m in Australia and don’t want a big phone bill. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: How do I know if I’m a max plan user? I cannot remember when I joined EE.

Hi @foghornal

If you log into MyEE, and go to Manage my plan it will say if you can use data in the UK, EU and ten other countries. If the 'ten other countries' is mentioned, you're on the new max plan. Also the plan name may be a clue.

countries, e.g.

eemax.JPG

Also, if data works, you are on a max plan or using a travel pass, but you would have had to opt in for that recently. (MAXTRAVEL).

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hello @foghornal,

Welcome to the community,

The only way is to take a look at your account, and if you log-in there, when someone from EE is available, you will be able to chat to someone, a box will show up for you to communicate with them, if you cannot find the answer when you started your max plan.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hi @foghornal

If you log into MyEE, and go to Manage my plan it will say if you can use data in the UK, EU and ten other countries. If the 'ten other countries' is mentioned, you're on the new max plan. Also the plan name may be a clue.

countries, e.g.

eemax.JPG

Also, if data works, you are on a max plan or using a travel pass, but you would have had to opt in for that recently. (MAXTRAVEL).

by foghornal
Explorer

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.