by atrudgett
Explorer

How do I get international bar off?

Ive come away to Budapest, and for whatever reason an international bar has been put on my account meaning I can't make calls or send texts. I wasn't informed of this bar and my phone worked absolutely fine when I went to Amsterdam about a month ago. I just need this bar removed as I have used all my data and can't seem to add anymore on either. Somebody please help.

3 REPLIES 3
by atrudgett
Explorer

How do I get international bar off?

I've come away to Budapest and can't make calls or send texts? I'm on a 4GEE plan which should include my mins and texts abroad. There's no information on here why it's been applied? I managed to use my phone fine a month ago in Amsterdam. Please can someone help as I'm paying for something I partially can't use.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I get international bar off?

Hi, 

You need to activate roaming. 

If you are an EE pay monthly customer you can use the live chat function under the EE section of of the Contact us page (click on the cross next to EE) and there will be two live chat options. 

Live chat is available from 8am to 9pm weekdays UK time. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How do I get international bar off?

Good morning @atrudgett

Thank you for coming to see us in community 🙂

I hope you have managed to follow the advice @Northerner has given and got in touch with the team?

If not, I'd also recommend having a look at our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad post.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.