by dannyaldridge Investigator
Investigator

How do I cancel call barring whilst in Argentina?

I am currently in Agrentina and my phone will not let me call out (it is saying out going calls barred) it asks for a pin code in the settings to turn this off. I have never set a pin code. everything I have read on this says that EE need to provide this code?

6 REPLIES 6
by
EE Employee

Re: How do I cancel call barring whilst in Argentina?

Hi and welcome to the Community @dannyaldridge

So I can try and help, please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network other than what you are on.

Please also can I get you to try and ring using 0044.

If these do not work, please let me know if you are using an EE personal or business account.

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Hi lee,

have tried all of them and no luck. I travel a lot in my job and have never had this issue in the past. I phoned EE and on your system it still showing me as in england. if I can have the code I can change the setting

Investigator

i am on a business account

by
EE Employee

Hi @dannyaldridge

When it asks for a barring code, this generally means that you have a roaming bar on the system, rather than the device.

As this is a Business Account you would need to speak to one of the team, as here on the Community we are unable to access any customer accounts.

Please let me know how you get on after speaking to them.

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

I have spoken to EE with no luck, they are saying it is a Samsung issue (it is not as if your read all reports the code needs to come from the provider). I have been with EE for over 3 years and used my phone around the world. this is an EE issue and all i need is the code!

by
EE Employee

Hi @dannyaldridge

I understand your frustration with this issue, any investigation will have to be dealt with by customer services as here on the Community we are unable to access any customer accounts.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.