by lottsters98 Investigator
Investigator

How do I activate roaming from abroad without being able to create an EE account

I am currently in Spain and didn't realise I had to activate roaming before I left in order to use the calls and texts abroad for no extra cost that are in my contract. Many of the online forms and saying to change the settings through your EE account but I have never made an EE account and now when I am trying to make one I don't have any signal so I cannot receive the conformation code you need in order to set one up.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How do I activate roaming from abroad without being able to create an EE acc

Hi, 

If you are an EE pay monthly customer you can use the live chat function under the EE section of of the Contact us page (click on the cross next to EE) and there will be two live chat options. 

Live chat is available from 8am to 9pm weekdays UK time. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How do I activate roaming from abroad without being able to create an EE acc

Hi, 

If you are an EE pay monthly customer you can use the live chat function under the EE section of of the Contact us page (click on the cross next to EE) and there will be two live chat options. 

Live chat is available from 8am to 9pm weekdays UK time. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@lottsters98   Unfortunately because you don't have a account it's not possible to set one up from abroad, you'll need to do as @Northerner has said.

Investigator

Thank you 

Investigator

Perfect! Thank you for your help

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @lottsters98

Thanks for coming to see us in the community 🙂

I hope you've managed to sort things out?

I know you have had help already from @Northerner and @Chris_B

Just to add to that, please have a look at our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad post for further support.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.