by Sudlowian1
Explorer

How do I activate roaming abroad when I’m already abroad with no landline

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I activate roaming abroad when I’m already abroad with no landline

@Sudlowian1: You may still be able to activate roaming in your online a/c under Manage Devices. If not, you will need to call EE. Use the landline nos. in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Sudlowian1
Explorer

I don’t have a landline that I can use and I am in France with no phone

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Can't you get into your MyEE? Can't you borrow a phone to call EE? It's the only way to contact them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Sudlowian1

Thanks for posting on the community.

You will need to activate roaming and calling abroad in your My EE account.

To do this can you log into your My EE account online and go to Menu > Manage Device > Roaming and also Call Abroad and Premium Rate.

If this is not showing as ticked, can you activate this within your My EE?

This can take up to 24 hours to update for you. 

You will also have an option to chat within your My EE account if the above doesn't work for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.