by Tuscaneer
Explorer

How best to use my phone in Singapore, Australia and Hong Kong (on contract)

We'll be travelling to Singapore, Australia and Hong Kong later in the year, I've heard horror stories in the past with huge bills for normal phone use.

What are the options with EE for use of inclusive mins, txts and data in these territories ?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How best to use my phone in Singapore, Australia and Hong Kong (on contract)

@Tuscaneer  You can not use any of your allowances in  Hong Kong or Singapore but you can add the go further add-on which allow you to use your allowances whilst in Australia this is done by texting GO FURTHER to 150 but please read THIS first.  as it’s not just a simple add-on as you need to have it for a minimum six months. 

you can get add-ons for  Hong Kong and Singapore by texting 

RO  Singapore 

RO  Hong Kong 

to 150 you’ll get a reply text with what bundles are available to help keep costs down. 

by
EE Employee

Re: How best to use my phone in Singapore, Australia and Hong Kong (on contract)

Hi @Tuscaneer and welcome to the community.

Hopefully, the brilliant information above has helped you with your query.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Tuscaneer
Explorer

Thanks, so the out of bundle costs in Singapore and Hongkong will make the use of my EE phone prohibitive, on top of the £60 min spend on the GO Further add on. 

I'm thinking I might need to switch to a Three contract with all three destinations included in the contract.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Tuscaneer 

As mentioned above we do offer bundles for the particular countries you have mentioned please get in contact with customer service as they will be able to help further.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.