by Sharano1568
Explorer

Hiya parents are now in Spain and cannot message or fone from there fone Help

Read more
Hi parents are In Spain and they cannot call or text anyone else having a problem

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hiya parents are now in Spain and cannot message or fone from there fone Hel

@Sharano1568: Did they activate roaming on their MyEE a/c before they left? Presumably not. Having a roaming allowance does not auto enable it. They may still be able to in their online a/c under Manage Devices. If not, they will need to call EE. Use the landline nos. in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Sharano1568
Explorer

Re: Hiya parents are now in Spain and cannot message or fone from there fone Hel

Spoke to an EE advisor before they left so all was suppose to be in place
...... guess not I’ll try and sort it this end grrrrrrr
by
EE Employee

Hi @Sharano1568 and welcome to the community.

Please can I ask you to get them to do the following:

Please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network other than what you are on.

Please also can I get you to try and dial a friend or family member using format of 00447********* and try using data. 

Did this work?

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.