by sherkadil
Visitor

Hi just got message from EE saying ok to use my data from Uk with no extra charg

• Hi just landed in USA is it free to turn my mobile data on
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hi just got message from EE saying ok to use my data from Uk with no extra c

If you are on an EE Max Plan, as I presume you are from that msg, yes, you may use your data allowance there with up to 15 GB data per billing month if you have more.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hi just got message from EE saying ok to use my data from Uk with no extra c

@sherkadil   Assuming it is a max plan,  

You can also use your call time and send text message, this includes US numbers also.  You can basically use your device like you was in the UK but with the addition of US numbers. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

If it comes to that, you may also call/text EU, Canada, Mexico, NZ & Oz nos.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sherkadil.

Welcome to the EE Community.

I can see you've had some great advice from @XRaySpeX and @Chris_B regarding using your plan in the USA.

Let us know if you have any further questions, and have a great time!

Jon 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.