by Leandajs
Explorer

Hi. Im going to Mexico on Monday, can i use my phone there to make calls

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hi. Im going to Mexico on Monday, can i use my phone there to make calls

@Leandajs: Yes, but it'll cost you unless you have an EE Max Plan - see https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/mexico .

Text ROAMING to 150 before you leave to check that roaming is enabled on your a/c.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Leandajs

Thanks for coming to the community.

@XRaySpeX has given some great advice for you.

Any pay monthly price plan taken before 10 May 2017 will not have USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand included within the allowance.

If you have a Max Plan started after 10 May 2017 you can use your calls, texts and up to 15GB of data in Mexico.

If you would like to check what options are available and to make sure you are set up to use your phone abroad give us a call on 150.

Have an amazing time in Mexico 🙂

by Leandajs
Explorer

Hi Thank you for replying me, I just rang the support team and I have the max plan, so im all covered whilst i am there.. thanks again for your help 😊

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Great news @Leandajs

Have a great time and come back to the community anytime 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.