by Marty_88

Hi I'm in the south of Ireland and need to make calls an text how can I do this

Hi 

I'm in the south of Ireland an my phone can not make calls r texts how can I do this as I am on business??? 

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Hi I'm in the south of Ireland and need to make calls an text how can I do t

Hello @Marty_88 sorry to hear you are having problems using your phone abroad. Try restarting the phone and/or trying a manual network search and selecting another local network if possible. What phone do you have?

You can also check if roaming has been enabled on your account by logging in to MYEE online and navigating to MYEE>manage device. If it has not been enabled or the above do not work please call customer service on +447953 966 250 from any phone who can access the account and check your line for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

by
EE Employee

Re: Hi I'm in the south of Ireland and need to make calls an text how can I do t

Hi @Marty_88 and welcome to the Community.

Have you followed the advice by @Profile closed?

What was the outcome?

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.