by Yayideornelas

Hi! I'm a bit confused with the number of days free EU roaming applies :(

I'm unsure of how many consecutive days I can spent outside of the UK without incurring in charges. I have been out of the UK since January  28 until April 7th. Thanks! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Hi! I'm a bit confused with the number of days free EU roaming applies :(

Hi and welcome to the community @Yayideonelas

Please bear in mind all EE plans are for people who are UK customers and travel to other countries on a short-term basis, not for people spending extended amounts of time abroad.

What this means is that if you’re spending 60 out of 120 days in the UK then an EE plan, and it’s inclusive roaming benefits, will be great for you.

If you’re out of the country for longer than 60 days then this may not be the best option.

Speeds will vary depending on the local network you are using at the time.

Many thanks,

Lee

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

It's now 2 months maximum.  You should start getting warning texts though before EE actually start charging you.

by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi and welcome to the community @Yayideonelas

Please bear in mind all EE plans are for people who are UK customers and travel to other countries on a short-term basis, not for people spending extended amounts of time abroad.

What this means is that if you’re spending 60 out of 120 days in the UK then an EE plan, and it’s inclusive roaming benefits, will be great for you.

If you’re out of the country for longer than 60 days then this may not be the best option.

Speeds will vary depending on the local network you are using at the time.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.