by Davidmccallum18 Investigator
Investigator

Hi I have business plan with 180mins from USA, just arrived and can't call uk?

Hi I just arrived in the USA and I have a business plan with 180 mins of call time to and from USA. When I try and call I am told it's restricted or call customer services, which I can't as it's restricted. Anyone help.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
by
EE Employee

Re: Hi I have business plan with 180mins from USA, just arrived and can't call u

Hi @Davidmccallum18 and welcome to the community.

So I can try and help, please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network other than what you are on.

Please also can I get you to try and dial a friend or family member using format of 00447*********, did this work?

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Hi I have business plan with 180mins from USA, just arrived and can't call u

@Davidmccallum18 On a business plan you should be able to activate and deactivate roaming yourself I can on mine log into my Ee then manage device then device usage controls.

the option to allow roaming is there on my account 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by
EE Employee

Hi @Davidmccallum18 

Have you managed to activate your line by following the advice from @Damienw1.

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Hi Lee

yes followed advice from Damien and roaming is activated but still no luck. Not sure if it will take time before I can call.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Davidmccallum18

Please do try manually selecting a different network other than the one you are connected to, just to see if that helps,

Lee

Investigator

Hi Lee

still won't let me dial. Will be having words with EE when I return.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Davidmccallum18

I understand your frustration with this issue.

You can give us a call using another device or method.

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Hi Lee

what number is the best to call on.

thanks

David

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Davidmccallum18

Thanks for coming back to us.

You can see all our contact numbers on the get in touch page here.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.