by davonnd Investigator
Investigator

Help with voicemail abroad as I don't have a pin number

Hello, I can't access my voice mail abroad in bermuda. I don't know if anyone can help please. Thanks a lot

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Help with voicemail abroad as I don't have a pin number

Hello @davonnd no not if you did not set your pin when in the UK before traveling.

Live Chat can help if it is an EE personal pay monthly account only. Try another device or try again later if the options are unavailable. For any other type of account you will need to call on +447953 966 250 from another phone. 🙂

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @davonnd you can only set your voicemail pin by dialing your voicemail service on 222 option 3 (voicemail settings) when in the UK. When abroad you will need to contact customer service for further assistance:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

More information on EE voicemail:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Calls/EE-Voicemail-Everything-you-need-to-know/td-p/538644

🙂

by davonnd Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your reply. Just checking, is there no way of accessing voicemail without contacting customer service? Do i need to call them? The chat online option is not coming up on my computer. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @davonnd no not if you did not set your pin when in the UK before traveling.

Live Chat can help if it is an EE personal pay monthly account only. Try another device or try again later if the options are unavailable. For any other type of account you will need to call on +447953 966 250 from another phone. 🙂

by davonnd Investigator
Investigator

Thanks a lot bluemage. I just got a pop up on my computer for a chat and my pin number was reset. Lynne did the Job. 

I have to confess, EE is super cool so far. I have been using them all my life. They always sort out my queries. 

Chaps, you can chat online and someone can sort out your worries!!!!!!! But its best to sort these little things out before leaving the UK especially when making or receiving calls  abroad. 

To be fair, I am organized but I cannot remember everything before travelling, so forums like this and live chats are awesome!!!

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @davonnd,

Welcome back to the community.

I'm happy to hear the chat team were able to help.

Have a great time in Bermuda. Smiley Happy

James

by davonnd Investigator
Investigator

Thanks James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.