by Aprihon
Explorer

Hello, my name is Stefan, my phone number is xxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I'm currently in Mexico and can't make any calls although I've paid £26 for a bundle?? 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Hello, my name is Stefan, my phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Having a roaming bundle added to the account does not automatically enable Roaming on your account. For the next trip abroad, please follow the link before: 

http://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-using-your-phone-abroad

Meanwhile, you can try the link before to use the online chat to talk to a customer service agent to enable roaming.

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

W

by Aprihon
Explorer

Re: Hello, my name is Stefan, my phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx

I guess I forgot to mention that the roaming was supposed to be active as normally I would've checked with one of your agents. Having said that I've went for a bundle, but I can't place any phone calls not even to customer service. Witch is very frustrating. Can you advise one of your colleagues to give me  a call as I can receive them. Thank you 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Hello, my name is Stefan, my phone number is 07415134293

Good morning @Aprihon

Welcome to the EE community 🙂

Hope you are loving Mexico as much as I did when I went on my honeymoon there last June?  It's my favorite place 🙂

In addition to the fantastic information that @winston has given to you, here is some information on Roaming in MEXICO so you understand the costs.

We can't call you as we are a community forum and have no account or telephone access.

However you can GET IN TOUCH from an alternative landline or a mobile number if one is available to use?

Lastly..........

Are you a pay monthly personal or a pay as you go EE customer?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.