by Nadineosman Investigator
Investigator

Have "no service" in France although i called EE to check my phone is on roaming

Have "no service" in France although i called EE to check my phone is on roaming. I even went to the store and confirmed that i don't need to do anything and the new EU roaming is working on my number. But now i am stuck without any service. I need to have a service and be able to connect on a carrier as soon as possible! Please help me

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Have "no service" in France although i called EE to check my phone

Hi @Nadineosman

Welcome to the EE Community, I hope you're having a lovely time in France despite this. 🙂

I'll do my best to help you get up and running. I recommend firstly trying a manual network search:-

iPhone – Tap Settings >>> Carrier >>> Toggle Automatic OFF

Android – Tap Settings >>> More Networks >>> Mobile Networks >>> Network Operators >>> Tap OK

Windows – Tap Settings >>> Mobile Network >>> Network Selection >>> Tap on start manual search

Check out our roaming troubleshooting page too, there are more helpful tips on there.

Let me know how you get on.

Chris 🙂

by Nadineosman Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

Nothing is working. I tried everything. None of the carriers link to my phone. Tried the trouble shooting techniques.
Can you please help me from your side. Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Nadine
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi again @Nadineosman

Thanks for getting back to me.

As the troubleshooting hasn't worked, I suggest speaking to our customer service team.

I recommend logging into your My EE account on your phone's browser (not the app) or a computer. Once you're logged in, a chat window will pop up when an advisor is available.

If you can't get in contact with chat, please get in touch from an alternative phone.

Enjoy the rest of your trip 🙂

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.