by Laweclay
Visitor

Got free Bt sports on my iPad do not have sim and can't find the enhanced player

Can anyone help desperate to watch Bt sports on iPad. Have it on ee but no sim,can't find enhanced player to watch it on. Sorry not very technical minded .please help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Got free Bt sports on my iPad do not have sim and can't find the enhanced pl

Hi,  

It cannot be used on phones/tablets without an EE SIM so if your tablet doesn't have one then you cannot use this service. 

If you want to use BT sports without a sim then get BT Internet. 

The legal bit

BT Sport app
The app is made available to pay monthly customers on 4GEE handset, SIM only phone and tablet plans as a 30 day rolling Add-On. If you’re a 4GEE WiFi customer, including SIM Only, you’re not eligible for the Add-On. To use the app customers must have a smartphone or tablet containing an EE SIM

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Got free Bt sports on my iPad do not have sim and can't find the enhanced pl

Hi,  

It cannot be used on phones/tablets without an EE SIM so if your tablet doesn't have one then you cannot use this service. 

If you want to use BT sports without a sim then get BT Internet. 

The legal bit

BT Sport app
The app is made available to pay monthly customers on 4GEE handset, SIM only phone and tablet plans as a 30 day rolling Add-On. If you’re a 4GEE WiFi customer, including SIM Only, you’re not eligible for the Add-On. To use the app customers must have a smartphone or tablet containing an EE SIM

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.