by Kboogie Investigator
Investigator

Good morning I’m in the USA and cannot get anywhere with the restricted call!!!

HELP!!!! So infuriating I’m visiting  USA my phone says everything’s unlocked for roaming! I’ve bought several add ons but No!!! Can’t contact anyone even EE as restricted!!! Please help! Super important I connect with home 🙁

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Good morning I’m in the USA and cannot get anywhere with the restricted call

@Kboogie  Login to your online account and enable international calls and premium rate numbers.  Purchasing add ons doesn’t doesn’t enable this. 

by Kboogie Investigator
Investigator

Re: Good morning I’m in the USA and cannot get anywhere with the restricted call

Thank  you  for your reply. I’ve just double checked controls and everything is enabled!  Really wanted you to have the answer for me! I’ve tried everything and of course can’t call EE! I’ve msg them a couple of days ago but they haven’t replied. Any ideas? Thanks xkx 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kboogie  Are you putting 44 or +44 if your calling the a UK number instead of the 0 at the start of the number? 

by Kboogie Investigator
Investigator

Yes I’ve tried that! Tried everything actually! Do you know a way of contacting EE please? I have wifi. Thanks 😥

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try the Freephone no. in my sig. over Skype.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Kboogie Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for a great suggestion. I’ll give it a go🤗

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.